**This giveaway is now closed.**
The winner of the snowball wreath is…
Congrats, Diane! Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know where to send your new wreath!
Remember my winter snowball wreath?
Well, it’s been sitting just inside my front door for a week now. It has been replaced with my new spring wreath, and I have no place to store it, so I’m giving it away!
Spring doesn’t officially start until March 20th, so you’ll still have just about a month to display the winter wreath, and hopefully you’ll have a place to store it until next year. If you’d like to enter to win, here are the details:
- Prize: One “snowball” wreath made by yours truly. (Disclaimer: It’s not actually made of snow. The wreath is made of Styrofoam, Epsom salt, Mod Podge, and hot glue. I’ll even throw in the chevron fabric hanger and bow.)
- To Enter: Simply leave a comment on this post. It’s that easy!
- Giveaway Closes: Friday, February 17th, 2012, at midnight CST
- Number Of Winners: One
- Prize Ships: Anywhere in the contiguous U.S. (So sorry, Hawaiians, Alaskans, and international readers! I wish I could afford to send it anywhere in the world! Please know that I greatly value you, too!!)
- The Fine Print: One entry per e-mail address, please! Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced on this post on the morning of Saturday, February 18, 2012.