Happy Friday, y’all! I hope you’ve had a fantastic week! My week started off a bit rough. Our internet went down, forcing me to take a couple of days off from the blog and away from the computer. Let me tell you…separating a blogger from her blog is cruel and unusual punishment, in my opinion. 😀
But I survived, and our internet appears to be fixed now. It’s so interesting how dependent we’ve become on the internet, isn’t it? And of course, we don’t realize it until it’s not available. The conversations usually go something like this…
Me: Smooch (yes, that’s what I call Matt…LOL). Smooch, the internet’s down…again!
Matt: Okay, let me call Time Warner and see what’s going on. Do you have their number?
Me: No, but I can get online real quick and get it for you. Oh, wait…
😀 What did we ever do before the internet?! How in the world did we survive without it?!
Okay, enough about my internet dependence. Let’s get on with the party, shall we?
Just a special reminder…Please (see how nicely I’m asking?), please link back to A2D if you’re going to link your project to this link party. I don’t care if it’s a button or text. I’m really not picky. Just pretty please.
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…DIY projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that by linking your project to this party, you grant me permission to feature your project on other areas of the A2D site, including but not limited to the Inspiration Files gallery. I may also use your photo on the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.