It’s Friday! Woot!
Actually, I’m a little nervous that Friday is already here. I’m taking part in the “Imagine the Impossibilities” Challenge, and that means that I’m supposed to have my hallway utility closet FINISHED by the 31st!! Yikes!! Little thoughts of doubt that I’ll be able to finish everything are starting to creep into my mind, but I’m certainly going to give it my best shot. I fully plan on having a complete before and after post for you next Tuesday!
In the meantime, let me see what you’ve been working on lately!
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.