Addicts (not so) Anonymous Link Party
Welcome to another Addicts (not so) Anonymous link party! This is the day that I get to see what all of you have been working on lately. I love looking through your projects and being inspired by your creativity!
If you missed last week’s party, you can click here to see everything that was linked up, and you can also take a look at the projects that I highlighted on Monday.
So let’s get right to it, shall we?
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
thanks so much for hosting-and actually hosting it on the day of the party. it really stinks when you’re number 417 or something even when it’s 9am on a party that went live the previous night. ok, rant over, lol! have a great weekend!
LOL…I know exactly what you mean! I don’t understand why so many bloggers do that. If their party is listed as a Friday party, why do they post it on Thursday? Why not just call it a Thursday link party? 🙂
Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend, Kristi!
I hemmed and hawed whether to link up my basement (since it’s not the most attractive thing)! But all that work deserves to be shown off!
I couldn’t agree more, Kelly! 😀
Lol….thanks for hosting and havin me. Happy weekend.
Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!
Kerry at HouseTalkN
Thanks for hosting, not sure when the cutoff is/was so hope I’m not too late.