Hello all! I’m running a bit late today because I’ve been reading your comments on this morning’s post. I’ve loved your comments! If you haven’t chimed in yet, come tell us what you think about DIY being called a “trend” that has outstayed its welcome.
Well, I think it’s obvious that I LOVE DIY! And right now, I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.