It’s Friday, and that means it’s all about YOU! I always look forward to seeing what you’ve been working on. But of course, I like to start off with a few highlights from last week’s link party.
**If you want to pin one or more of these featured projects to your Pinterest board, please use the buttons beneath the pictures to pin, instead of using your “Pin It” button on your browser toolbar. Thanks!**
I’ve seen wine cork wreaths and other wine cork projects before, but I’ve always seen them with the corks lying flat. But I absolutely love the wild, spiky look of the standing-on-end corks on this wreath from Living Savvy.
I’m pretty fearless when it comes to painting stuff, but I never even considered painting my old washer and dryer. Now that I’ve seen these painted appliances from Killer B. Designs, I want to paint my own!!
I absolutely love DIY lighting projects, and this modern linear chandelier from Teal & Lime is nothing short of spectacular!
This DIY farmhouse desk from Being Brooke was given an aged finish with a very unusual technique. Be sure to click the link (or the picture) for the details on how to age wood.
And finally, what do you get when you combine picture frame moulding and wood spindle table legs? Well, some of us would just get a pile of wood, but Lucy Designs gets this fantastic, whimsical dragonfly!
Okay, let’s get on to this week’s projects, shall we?
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Limit three links per person (additional links will be deleted);
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Remember, submissions are capped at 75 entries! So please observe the rules above. I don’t like being a meanie and having to delete links. Thanks in advance!
Psst…come join the conversation on the A2D Facebook Page!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.