Hello all, and happy Friday to you!
I’m going to make things short and sweet today. I don’t have highlights from last week’s party today. Once the new site goes live, I’ll be posting those link party highlights in a different, more prominent way. So that means today we can get right to the party!
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!