Well, I can hardly believe it’s already Friday…and December 2nd…but here we are. Time’s flyin’ by, isn’t it?!
So let’s get on with this party! And don’t forget, this week there’s a completely separate section below for upcycled projects. You can link any home-related upcycled project you’ve done. They don’t even have to be recent!
But first, let’s check out some great projects linked up from two weeks ago (because I completely forgot last week’s party…oops!!).
This $20 Goodwill cedar chest got a fantastic makeover with stripes at Because I Like To Decorate. I love stripes!
Let’s just say Michell at Girl In Air is one ambitious DIYer. Yep, that’s a decoupaged piano!!
This welcome window from Artsy VaVa adds just the perfect touch to the front porch.
This “give thanks” subway art from Sand & Sisal was inspired by a piece from Pottery Barn. Truth be told, I like this one better than the one from Pottery Barn.
If you missed these two Cape Cod style room makeovers from Soulstyle, you’ll definitely want to check them out!
Now show us what you’ve been working on! And don’t forget…
This week we have two different categories!
In both categories, please observe the following guidelines:
- Link only things that you have done yourself;
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
1) Recent DIY Projects, Room Makeovers, Recipes, etc.
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
2) Upcycling Projects
- Link any project, regardless of how old it is, as long as it fits into the category of “upcycling”. (Upcycling is the process of using an item with seemingly no value, and repurposing it to create something of greater value. You can see an example of my latest upcycling project here, and even more examples here.)