Welcome to another link party! This week flew by so fast for me, but I imagine it’s because I’m getting back into the swing of things around here, with lots of projects in the works. After a very slow summer, feeling uninspired and uncreative, it’s been so fun to feel this renewed sense of creativity.
But this link party isn’t about me. It’s about you! Let’s take a look at some highlights from last week’s party…
I’ve yet to try Chalk Paint, but I love looking at furniture pieces that have been painted with it! And I also have a weakness for tables, dressers, and other items that have a white base and a stained top like this refinished table from Wildwood Creek.
This hand painted wall clock from Girl In Air is simply amazing. Talk about a conversation starter!
This living room from The Pennington Point is beautiful, but take a close look at that wall. It’s a full wall of stenciled lettering! Wow! That had to take some major patience, but the result is beautiful!
I get so frustrated when rugs won’t stay in place, but even more, I really don’t like those rubbery rug pads that tend to shift and bunch (at least for me). This cheap and easy fix from Changing My Destiny is ingenious! (You’ll have to visit for the details.)
And last, I selected this project because this product that they used—White Board paint—is one that I’ve gotten several questions about (but I’ve never used it), and I think many of you will find this helpful. So if you’ve contemplated using the White Board paint from Rustoluem, then you need to check out this post on 2 Friends & 2 Cities.
Okay, let’s get on to this week’s projects, shall we?
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Limit three links per person (additional links will be deleted);
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Remember, submissions are capped at 75 entries! So please observe the rules above. I don’t like being a meanie and having to delete links. Thanks in advance!
Psst…come join the conversation on the A2D Facebook Page!