Happy Friday, all! Are you ready to share your projects? ‘Cause I’m ready for some great inspiration! (My inspiration tank has been running on “low” this week, in case you haven’t been able to tell with the lack of projects and the lack of posts).
I’ve been in a so-much-to-do-I-have-no-idea-where-to-start frame of mind.
So, I need a swift kick in the hind end to get me going. Perhaps some inspiration? Perhaps from YOU?
Before we get to that, here are a few projects from last week’s link party that caught my attention…
Officially, as a condo owner, I don’t even have one square inch of outdoor space to call my very own, so I can’t even imagine having a gorgeous porch like this one from A Stylish Interior. But a girl can dream!
I really do like a beautiful capiz shell chandelier, but I’m never too fond of the prices I see. But check out this under $10 version from Classy Clutter. Amazing, right?! And you know I love d.i.y. lighting!!
I still haven’t tried chalk paint. Honestly, I haven’t wanted to pay the price. But when I see gorgeous transformations like this desk from Because I Like To Decorate, it makes me want to run out and purchase some immediately!
This throw pillow from Don’t Disturb This Groove was inspired by a Pottery Barn pillow. It looks a bit time-consuming, but the hard work sure paid off!
The hand painted ornaments from Lucy Designs are so fun and festive! I love the combo of colors and patterns.
Okay, now show me whatcha got!x
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Limit three links per person (additional links will be deleted);
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Remember, submissions are capped at 75 entries! So please observe the rules above. I don’t like being a meanie and having to delete links. Thanks in advance!
Psst…come join the conversation on the A2D Facebook Page!