Good morning, all! Well, as I presume that many of you will be heading out of town for the holiday weekend, or busily preparing for guests, I decided to post this week’s link party a bit early. It’ll be open through Monday, so you can visit and link up any time this weekend. So show us what you’ve been working on lately!
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!