Hello all! I’m so sorry I stood you up yesterday. It was a crazy busy day, and I had to hit the ground running, which left no time for blogging. But hopefully I can make it up to you today with this incredible giveaway from Saffron Marigold!
Saffron Marigold sells exquisite block-print textiles, such as duvet covers, tablecloths, table runners, pillow covers, cushion covers, curtains, and shower curtains. I hadn’t heard of this company until about two weeks ago, so naturally I was curious to see what they had to offer. But as I perused their website, I was not only amazed at their beautiful products, but I was absolutely captivated by the process in which these products are made.
Have you ever heard of block printing? I had heard of it, but I don’t think I ever realized just how much work goes into block printing. It all starts with these slices of shesham wood.
All of that work to bring you these beautiful works of art that you can enjoy in your home:
|India Rose table runner|
|Waltz of the Vines table runner|
|Moonlit Taj cushion covers|
|Ocean Breezes cushion covers|
|Ruby Kilim table cloth|
|Spice Route table cloth|
- Giveaway item: Winner will choose either one tablecloth (size 70 x 90), OR one tablerunner (size 18 x 90), OR two cushion covers (size 17 x 17) in the pattern of his or her choice.
- Giveaway closes: Sunday, September 5th, at midnight, CST.
- Number of winners: One
- Prize available to: This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. (yes, Alaska and Hawaii, that means you too!) AND Canada.
- To enter: Simply leave a comment on this blog post stating what color what pattern you would choose if you won this giveaway. (If you win, you can change your mind on the pattern/item. I won’t hold you to what you write in your comment.)
- Other details: One entry per person, please! And remember, anonymous comments cannot be counted. If you comment under “anonymous”, your name must appear within the comment. Also, comments left on the Addicted 2 Decorating Facebook page will not be counted as entries for this giveaway. Winner will be selected via random.org, and will be announced on Monday, September 6, 2010.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!