I finally had a chance to pull together all of the receipts from Gwen’s master bathroom transformation. Wanna see how much it cost?
Okay, here’s the breakdown:
- Fabric for shower curtain & valance from Trend Fabrics: $175
- Shower curtain rod: Free! I used a remnant I had on hand.
- Shower curtain rings & brackets from Home Depot: $13
- Paint for walls from Home Depot: $25
- Paint & supplies for cabinets from Kelly Moore & Home Depot: $30
- Vanity lights & glass globes from Lowe’s: $145
- Chandelier from Home Depot: $125
- Cabinet hardware from Lowe’s: $42
- Decorative mirrors & picture hanging strips from Home Depot: $82
- Natural woven shade: $49
- Accessories: $255
- GRAND TOTAL: $941
Not too bad, huh? A completely transformed room for under $1000!!
So what do you think? Is that your idea of budget decorating? Or is it still more than you would spend? If it’s still more than you would spend, I’d love to know what you would do to trim the budget even further. Do tell!!