I finally had a chance to pull together all of the receipts from Gwen’s master bathroom transformation. Wanna see how much it cost?
Okay, here’s the breakdown:
- Fabric for shower curtain & valance from Trend Fabrics: $175
- Shower curtain rod: Free! I used a remnant I had on hand.
- Shower curtain rings & brackets from Home Depot: $13
- Paint for walls from Home Depot: $25
- Paint & supplies for cabinets from Kelly Moore & Home Depot: $30
- Vanity lights & glass globes from Lowe’s: $145
- Chandelier from Home Depot: $125
- Cabinet hardware from Lowe’s: $42
- Decorative mirrors & picture hanging strips from Home Depot: $82
- Natural woven shade: $49
- Accessories: $255
- GRAND TOTAL: $941
Not too bad, huh? A completely transformed room for under $1000!!
So what do you think? Is that your idea of budget decorating? Or is it still more than you would spend? If it’s still more than you would spend, I’d love to know what you would do to trim the budget even further. Do tell!!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!