I love a gorgeous wreath on a front door just as much as the next person, but wreaths on a front door are kind of expected. Lately I’ve really enjoyed seeing what other things people use to decorate their front doors for spring, and there are some real out-of-the-box thinkers out there! If you’ve been looking for inspiration for a wreath alternative for your front door, you’re sure to find something here…
1. Fill an inexpensive straw tote with flowers.
Straw tote filled with flowers on the front door from Less Than Perfect Life Of Bliss
2. Fill an umbrella with flowers or colorful branches.
Umbrella filled with colorful forsythia used as door decor from Eclectically Vintage
3. Add a fancy jute-wrapped, embellished monogram to your door.
Jute-wrapped monogram door decoration from Two Twenty One
4. Fill some rain boots with pretty flowers.
Rain boots filled with flowers and hung on the door from Red Hen Home
5. Use a pretty painted frame to create a “welcome” sign.
Framed “welcome” sign used as door decoration from Blue Cricket Design
6. Create a spring mixed media collage on canvas.
Mixed media spring collage on canvas used as door decor from Craft-O-Maniac
7. Fill an old watering can with flowers.
Aren’t those great ideas?! Yes, there are door decorations beyond the traditional wreath! Have you made (or come across) any other fantastic wreath alternatives?