Welcome!! It’s time once again to show off what you’ve been working on! I look forward to seeing your projects and room makeovers. Unfortunately, I have nothing of my own to share this week. I’ve spent most of my time this weekend cleaning out my office, which has been used as a storage room for over a year now. I’m finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it’s felt sooo good to get rid of junk that I was holding on to but really don’t need.
So anyway, I could have taken pictures, but at this point they would be terribly boring, so I’ll spare you. But hopefully soon, the exciting stuff can start happening, starting with the black walls. I’m excited!!
But that’s enough about me. It’s your turn to show off!!
What should you post?
- Décor-related DIY projects;
- Room transformations (outdoor rooms, front porches, patios, and decks count, too!!);
- Furniture before and afters;
- Holiday décor;
- and any other home-related decorating item you’ve worked on.
What should you NOT post?
- Party ideas;
- Kids’ crafts;
- Your Etsy store;
- Your giveaway;
- and anything else not directly related to interior (or even exterior) decorating.
- Add the link to your specific blog post to the link party below (be sure it’s the permalink to a specific post, and not your general blog URL);
- Be aware that if you link here, your project may be highlighted here on the A2D blog, the A2D Inspiration files, or the A2D Facebook page (credited and linked to your blog);
- Grab the code for the button below and add it to your post so that others can join in the fun (or just add a text link on your post leading back here);
- Take a look at other projects linked up here, and be sure to leave comments so they know you’ve visited!!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!