It’s Friday! Woohoo!
First and foremost, I want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you who took the time to stop by yesterday and share your biggest blogging pet peeves. We bloggers can learn so much from our readers…both the blogging and non-blogging readers. Your insights are so incredibly helpful, and I look forward to compiling all of the info into a future Blogging Help post (or perhaps two…y’all really had a lot to say! 😀 ).
If you haven’t had a chance to sound off on the topic of your biggest blog pet peeves, feel free to leave a comment. Your thoughts are valuable!
And the insight from that post (as well as similar posts I’ve read on other blogs) leads me to this next announcement.
Today’s link party will be the last one on A2D.
I’ve wrestled with this decision for a while now. As many of you know, I almost cancelled it a few weeks back, but then decided to keep it going at the request of a few of you who were really bummed that I was cancelling. But in the end, I just think it’s best for me, for my blog, and for my non-blogging readers if I fill this Friday post with something that can be helpful to all of my readers…even then ones that don’t blog.
So, it’s been fun while it lasted, but after this weekend, the party’s over. Literally. 🙂 Don’t worry, though. There are probably a hundred other blogs that have weekly link parties, so there are plenty of chances for you to share your projects.
Anyway, let’s see what you’ve been working on!
Just a special reminder…Please (see how nicely I’m asking?), please link back to A2D if you’re going to link your project to this link party. I don’t care if it’s a button or text. I’m really not picky. Just pretty please.
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…DIY projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that by linking your project to this party, you grant me permission to feature your project on other areas of the A2D site, including but not limited to the Inspiration Files gallery. I may also use your photo on the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!