It’s Friday, y’all! I hope you have a fantastic and fun weekend ahead of you!
As usual, before we get to this week’s link party, let’s take a look at some highlights from last week…
Do you like decorating with antlers? I love the look myself. Perhaps it’s a Texas thing. But I had never thought of using them as a jewelry rack, like this one from Killer B. Designs, but they’re perfect for that!
I think mosaic tiles are so fun to work with, and there’s such a wide variety of projects you can do with them. What a difference they made on this bathroom mirror from Sand & Sisal! On a side note, don’t you love the rope towel “bars”? What a wonderful accent to a beach-inspired bathroom!
No I’m no stranger to DIY projects that take patience and elbow grease, but I can’t even imagine taking the time to drill all of the holes in the rocks for this amazing stacked stone floor lamp. This creativity comes from Ashbee Design. I’m impressed!
I have yet to try Chalk Paint, but every time I see a piece of furniture painted with it, I remind myself that I definitely want to try it out. This gorgeous sideboard from Design Disorder looks so drastically different from the “before” picture.
I’m convinced that stencils make everything better! This outdoor bench from Don’t Disturb This Groove was dressed up with a homemade stencil. A beautiful decorative touch for an garden!
And you know I love orange, so how could I pass up an orange desk?! This desk from Life We Live 4 was given the two-tone/distressed treatments. Love it!
Okay, let’s see what you have this week!
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Limit three links per person (additional links will be deleted);
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Remember, submissions are capped at 75 entries! So please observe the rules above. I don’t like being a meanie and having to delete links. Thanks in advance!
Psst…come join the conversation on the A2D Facebook Page!