Surprise! I’m moving the weekly link party to Friday afternoons. Sunday was just too much for me. I need my weekends. I need my time away from the computer. I need those two post-free days to gear up for my busy weeks. So when I started doing the link party on Sunday, I realized I was sacrificing one of my free, post-free days! Not cool!!
So, since Friday afternoons are generally just a wrapup of the week’s post, I thought I could combine the two. That way, it’ll also give y’all the whole weekend to post your projects! I think it’ll work much better this way, don’t you?
First things first. If you missed a post this week, just click on a thumbnail below to go directly to that post. (It was a slow week here at A2D!!)
And don’t miss these great projects posted this week on the A2D Inspiration Files:
I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday. In the meantime, be sure to link up your projects below!
What should you post?
- Décor-related DIY projects;
- Room transformations (outdoor rooms, front porches, patios, and decks count, too!!);
- Furniture before and afters;
- Holiday décor;
- and any other home-related decorating item you’ve worked on.
What should you NOT post?
- Party ideas;
- Kids’ crafts;
- Your Etsy store;
- Your giveaway;
- and anything else not directly related to interior (or even exterior) decorating.
- Add the link to your specific blog post to the link party below (be sure it’s the permalink to a specific post, and not your general blog URL);
- Be aware that if you link here, your project may be highlighted here on the A2D blog, the A2D Inspiration files, or the A2D Facebook page (credited and linked to your blog);
- Grab the code for the button below and add it to your post so that others can join in the fun (or just add a text link on your post leading back here);
- Take a look at other projects linked up here, and be sure to leave comments so they know you’ve visited!!
Psst…Want to get sneak peeks and behind the scenes looks at my projects? Come join us on the A2D Facebook Page!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!