I can’t believe it’s Friday already. Seriously. Where did the week go?! But I do love Fridays, because this is the day that I get to see what you’ve been working on!!
First, let’s take a look at a few highlights from last week, shall we?
This Anthropologie-inspired lamp makeover from The Turquoise Piano was done with burlap. It has such great texture, and I like the “deconstructed” look that the raw edges of the burlap give to the lampshade.
Speaking of great texture, this gorgeous throw pillow from Living Savvy has plenty of it! And there’s even a tutorial!
These DIY storage ottomans from Soulstyle are nothing short of spectacular! Tufting, nailheads, castors…they’ve got the works!
It’s always inspiring to see diamond-in-the-rough garage sale chairs, like these $5 chairs from The Rooster and The Hen, turned into something that you would expect to see in the pages of the Ballard Design catalog. Beautiful!
Did you know you don’t have to sew to make a Roman shade? It’s true! This Roman shade from Nashville Pug started it’s life as vinyl mini blinds, transformed with some fabric glue, Stitch Witchery, and a few other items. Brilliant!
Okay, let’s get on to this week’s projects, shall we?
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Limit three links per person (additional links will be deleted);
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Remember, submissions are capped at 75 entries! So please observe the rules above. I don’t like being a meanie and having to delete links. Thanks in advance!
Psst…come join the conversation on the A2D Facebook Page!