Addicts (not so) Anonymous Link Party
It’s Friday! That means par-tay! Last week, y’all really brought your “A” game. There were so many fantastic projects, and sadly, I ran out of time and didn’t get to feature all of them that I wanted to. If you missed the ones I featured, you can see them in the Inspiration Files Gallery.
But let’s get on to this week’s party, shall we?
Please keep in mind, the point of this link party is to show off projects that you’ve done yourself. I like a great round-up of inspiring ideas just like the next person, but that’s really not what this party is about. Mmmmkay? Thanks for understanding! 🙂
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…DIY projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that by linking your project to this party, you grant me permission to feature your project on other areas of the A2D site, including but not limited to the Inspiration Files gallery. I may also use your photo on the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
Thanks so much for hosting Kristi!
I’m excited to have just found your blog and party…it looks like such a great place to hang out!
Thanks so much for hosting, I love your feature choices!
Thanks for hosting! Lots of great projects already linked up!
Thanks LOTS for Hosting! Excited to see all the new inspiration! XO, Aimee
Thanks for hosting, Kristi 🙂
Glad to be here partying with you this week Kristi! Thank you so much for hosting, hope you have a lovely weekend!
I made it to the party! Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
I always love the jewels you share from your linky party!! And I *love* my new snowball wreath. I’m going to carefully pack her away until next winter when she’ll be stunningly perfect! Thank you sooooo much!!!!