It’s Friday! Do you have big plans for the weekend? Any fun projects you’re working on? Planning a big shindig for Thanksgiving?
Of course, Friday means link party around here, so let’s check out a few highlights from last week’s link party, shall we?
The finish on this rustic aged wood headboard from Being Brooke is simply amazing. And it’s not really old wood…it’s new wood that’s been treated in a unique way.
This slipcovered loveseat from Custom Slipcovers by Shelley turned out perfectly, as all of her slipcovers do!
By the way, if you want to slipcover a sofa or chair, and don’t know where to begin, you should definitely check out Shelley’s “How To Slipcover” DVD! It’s worth every penny. I’ve made a couple of slipcovers in my life, and I still learned a great deal from her video.
There are so many beautiful details that went into this whimsical autumn nature-inspired table setting from It’s Overflowing.
Check out this amazing bedroom transformation from The Rooster and The Hen. Not only does the room look amazing, but it didn’t cost them anything in the end, and in fact, they actually made money on the makeover! Amazing!
Nashville Pug shows us how to turn men’s shirts into pillow covers.
Okay, now show me whatcha got!
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Limit three links per person (additional links will be deleted);
- Only link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Remember, submissions are capped at 75 entries! So please observe the rules above. I don’t like being a meanie and having to delete links. Thanks in advance!