Well, it’s been another slow week here at A2D. Only five posts this week! I’m slacking off!!! 🙂
As usual, if you’ve missed a post this week, just click on a thumbnail below to go directly to that post. They look a little different this week. Just trying out something new (’cause I get bored with the same ‘ole, same ‘ole stuff).
Now it’s your turn to show off what you’ve been working on!!
What should you post?
- Décor-related DIY projects;
- Room transformations (outdoor rooms, front porches, patios, and decks count, too!!);
- Furniture before and afters;
- Holiday décor;
- and any other home-related decorating item you’ve worked on.
What should you NOT post?
- Party ideas;
- Kids’ crafts;
- Your Etsy store;
- Your giveaway;
- and anything else not directly related to interior (or even exterior) decorating.
- Add the link to your specific blog post to the link party below (be sure it’s the permalink to a specific post, and not your general blog URL);
- Be aware that if you link here, your project may be highlighted here on the A2D blog, the A2D Inspiration files, or the A2D Facebook page (credited and linked to your blog);
- Grab the code for the button below and add it to your post so that others can join in the fun (or just add a text link on your post leading back here);
- Take a look at other projects linked up here, and be sure to leave comments so they know you’ve visited!!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
Psst…Want to get sneak peeks and behind the scenes looks at my projects? Come join us on the A2D Facebook Page!