I finally finished…and installed…Gwen’s draperies yesterday. I’m so pleased with how they turned out. The fabric that we selected is absolutely gorgeous–probably one of my favorites I’ve ever worked with. I love the subtle pattern. Take a look…
…still looking for the perfect something)
as well…hopefully soon)
This was my first time to make this particular type of draperies with the tabs on the back that take the place of drapery rings.
I really like the clean look of this style, but it wouldn’t work for draperies that are actually operational. But of course, these are stationary and serve a decorative purpose only.
I also got the decorative shower curtain finished and installed. However, unlike the bedroom draperies, the shower curtain was NOT behaving well. So a little discipline was in order.
Hopefully in a couple of days, it’ll decide to play nicely and I’ll get to show it to you.
I still have many little (but important) finishing touches to do in Gwen’s bedroom and bathroom. I’m hoping that in the next week or so, I’ll have it all finished up, and can show you the final “before” and “after”.
But for today, I need to head back to John and Alice’s house to finish up the board and batten walls in the master bedroom. Have a great day!!