Today is the beginning of something new here at A2D…a weekly link party where you can show off what you’ve accomplished around your own home (or someone else’s home, if you do that kind of thing)!!
It might take a few weeks for this thing to catch on, but I’m hoping before too long, we’ll all have lots of creative projects, beautiful room, and other home-related things to inspire us each week.
FOR THIS WEEK ONLY…link up any decorating-related project you’re particularly proud of, regardless of how long ago you did the project. Link up your favorite…your best…whatever. Starting next week, I’ll ask that they be recent projects, just to keep the content fresh. But for this week, age doesn’t matter!!
What should you post?
- Décor-related DIY projects
- Room transformations (outdoor rooms, front porches, patios, and decks count, too!!)
- Furniture before and afters
- and any other home-related decorating item you’ve worked on.
What should you NOT post?
- Party ideas
- Kids’ crafts
- Your Etsy store
- Your giveaway
- and anything else not directly related to interior (or even exterior) decorating.
Ready to link up? It’s easy!
- Add the link to your specific blog post to the link party below (be sure it’s the permalink to a specific post, and not your general blog URL);
- Be aware that if you link here, your project may be highlighted here on the A2D blog, the A2D Inspiration files, or the A2D Facebook page (credited and linked to your blog);
- Grab the code for the button below and add it to your post so that others can join in the fun (or just add a text link on your post leading back here);
- Take a look at other projects linked up here, and be sure to leave comments so they know you’ve visited!!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Alrighty, link ‘em up!