It’s Friday! Woot! This week has felt really busy for me. I built two elevated gardens, got some artwork finished and hung on the wall, and put some finishing touches on my hallway curtains. If I can fix the problem with my bedroom door this weekend, then I just might have a finished hallway and utility closet to show you next week!
In the meantime, we have a party to get underway!
Just a special reminder…Please (see how nicely I’m asking?), please link back to A2D if you’re going to link your project to this link party. I don’t care if it’s a button or text. I’m really not picky. Just pretty please.
If you’d like to add my cute little button to your post (and I’d really love for you to!), you can grab the code right over in the sidebar.
Don’t see the button and code?
Click here to go right to it.
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that by linking your project to this party, you grant me permission to feature your project on other areas of the A2D site, including but not limited to the Inspiration Files gallery and the A2D Photo Gallery. I may also use your photo on the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.