Hello everyone! It’s time once again to show off what you’ve been working on.
I’ve been working on painting, painting, and more painting. Kitchen cabinets, trim, fireplace, doors. I’m so ready to move on to something else!! But I finally got John & Alice’s fireplace completely painted. I nixed the two-tone idea, and just went with a solid light gray for the whole thing. Here’s how it started out…
Busy, busy, busy!!! And now, with the mantle removed, and the busy brick painted a solid color, it looks calm and clean…
Sooooo much better. Now if I can just figure out how to get the brass screen off, I’ll take it outside and give it a coat of black high temp spray paint, which will basically make it disappear. And then I have to find (or make) something fabulous to hang on the fireplace, since I’m not adding a mantle.
So that’s the latest project I’ve finished. I know it’s not terribly exciting at this point, but hopefully it will be more so once I get the decorating finished.
One more order of business before we get to this week’s link party. I have a winner for this month’s $100 gift card drawing! The winner for the month is Anne Sullivan, whose winning comment was on this post. Congrats, Anne! Just send me an e-mail to [email protected] and tell me what home improvement or home decor store you’d like your gift card from!
I’m linking this post to:
So now it’s your turn.
- Décor-related DIY projects;
- Room transformations (outdoor rooms, front porches, patios, and decks count, too!!);
- Furniture before and afters;
- Holiday décor;
- and any other home-related decorating item you’ve worked on.
What should you NOT post?
- Party ideas;
- Kids’ crafts;
- Your Etsy store;
- Your giveaway;
- and anything else not directly related to interior (or even exterior) decorating.
- Add the link to your specific blog post to the link party below (be sure it’s the permalink to a specific post, and not your general blog URL);
- Be aware that if you link here, your project may be highlighted here on the A2D blog, the A2D Inspiration files, or the A2D Facebook page (credited and linked to your blog);
- Grab the code for the button below and add it to your post so that others can join in the fun (or just add a text link on your post leading back here);
- Take a look at other projects linked up here, and be sure to leave comments so they know you’ve visited!!