Well, hello all! I hope your week has been fabulous! I’ve spent the last couple of days working on the DIY Projects Galleries and the Inspiration Files Galleries. After getting lots of feedback on the A2D Facebook Page, the galleries now have larger thumbnails, and everything looks much neater and organized.
I thought that all of my hard work had gone to waste last night when I looked at my blog and it looked like this…
Bright blue background, the header and all of the posts scrambled and jumbled, and lines of code across the page. I panicked! I finally figured out the problem, but still am not sure how to fix it completely. Basically, the code for two separate plugins has become inextricably entangled, and last night when I deleted one of the plugins, the other one freaked out on me. It took me about an hour to figure out what was going on, and when I added the plugin back and reactivated it, everything was fine. So, I guess for the foreseeable future, I’m stuck with a plugin that I don’t really want because another plugin has decided it can’t live without it. 😀
So anyway, on to your projects…
Just a special reminder…Please (see how nicely I’m asking?), please link back to A2D if you’re going to link your project to this link party. I don’t care if it’s a button or text. I’m really not picky. Just pretty please.
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…DIY projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that by linking your project to this party, you grant me permission to feature your project on other areas of the A2D site, including but not limited to the Inspiration Files gallery. I may also use your photo on the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!