Hello all! Friday is upon us once again, and that means it’s party time! Welcome to another Addicts (not so) Anonymous link party, where you get to show off what you’ve been working on lately.
If you missed last week’s party, you can click here to see everything that was linked up, and you can also take a look at the projects that I highlighted on Monday.
So let’s get right to it, shall we?
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…diy projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that I may use your photo on other areas of the A2D website and/or the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.