My bedroom is in a sad state…desperately in need of some beautiful design. Right now, it’s nothing but a white box–the exact same as it was when we bought our little condo. I’ve been looking, searching, waiting…for the right inspiration. Something that would catch my eye, and make me say, “That’s it! That’s what I want!”
Well, I found it–gorgeous bedding from P.C. Fallon Co. And guess what!? They’ve decided to give away a set of this bedding to one lucky reader! Yep, one of you will receive a beautiful quilt and two quilted pillow shams. Want to see what it looks like? Of course you do. First, here’s the one I chose…a beautiful chocolate brown.
But the winner of this giveaway doesn’t have to use brown. There are 13 colors to choose from! Here are a few more of my favorites:
Aren’t those beautiful colors? And that was only five! There are still eight more colors I didn’t show you! To see the rest, hop on over to the P.C. Fallon website and look at all of the 13 colors available in the Quilted Matelasse. (*Please note: This giveaway is for the Quilted Matelasse only. Other products on that link, Hampton Matelasse and Shell Matelasse, are not included in this giveaway.)
Here are the details of the P.C. Falon giveaway:
- Giveaway item: A queen size Quilted Matelasse quilt and two matching standard pillow shams in one of the 13 colors available.
- Giveaway closes: Tuesday, August 24th, at midnight, CST.
- Number of winners: One
- Prize available to: Anyone in the continental U.S.
- To enter: Simply leave a comment on this blog post stating what color Quilted Matelasse you would choose of you won the giveaway. (If you win, you can change your mind on the color. I won’t hold you to what you write in your comment.)
- Other details: One entry per person, please! And remember, anonymous comments cannot be counted. If you comment under “anonymous”, your name must appear within the comment. Also, comments left on the Addicted 2 Decorating Facebook page will not be counted as entries for this giveaway. Winner will be selected via random.org, and will be announced on Wednesday, August 25, 2010.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!