**This giveaway is now closed.**
The winner of the snowball wreath is…
Congrats, Diane! Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know where to send your new wreath!
Remember my winter snowball wreath?
Well, it’s been sitting just inside my front door for a week now. It has been replaced with my new spring wreath, and I have no place to store it, so I’m giving it away!
Spring doesn’t officially start until March 20th, so you’ll still have just about a month to display the winter wreath, and hopefully you’ll have a place to store it until next year. If you’d like to enter to win, here are the details:
- Prize: One “snowball” wreath made by yours truly. (Disclaimer: It’s not actually made of snow. 😀 The wreath is made of Styrofoam, Epsom salt, Mod Podge, and hot glue. I’ll even throw in the chevron fabric hanger and bow.)
- To Enter: Simply leave a comment on this post. It’s that easy!
- Giveaway Closes: Friday, February 17th, 2012, at midnight CST
- Number Of Winners: One
- Prize Ships: Anywhere in the contiguous U.S. (So sorry, Hawaiians, Alaskans, and international readers! I wish I could afford to send it anywhere in the world! Please know that I greatly value you, too!!)
- The Fine Print: One entry per e-mail address, please! Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced on this post on the morning of Saturday, February 18, 2012.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!