Hey everyone! It’s that time again! Yep…Friday. Yep…link party. Yep…the weekend is almost here.
Have you ever done a project thinking that it was more of a silly little time-filler, and instead, it turns out to be quite a popular project? That’s exactly what happened to me this week with my Upcycled Magazine Page Wreath.
As a DIY blogger, sometimes it’s really hard to gauge how a project will be received. Some things that I think are going to be hugely popular turn out to be duds, while other projects that I think are just time-fillers turn out to be very well-received. LOL…blogging is an interesting thing, indeed. I was even asked if I would make these and sell them! Ha! I wish I had time! So thank you to all of you who commented on and pinned my wreath.
So let’s get on with the party, shall we?!
Just a special reminder…Please (see how nicely I’m asking?), please link back to A2D if you’re going to link your project to this link party. I don’t care if it’s a button or text. I’m really not picky. Just pretty please.
A few reminders:
- Link only things that you have done yourself…DIY projects, room makeovers, recipes, etc.;
- Please link projects that are new to A2D (repeats will be deleted);
- Link to a specific post (permalink), not to your general blog URL;
- Be aware that by linking your project to this party, you grant me permission to feature your project on other areas of the A2D site, including but not limited to the Inspiration Files gallery. I may also use your photo on the A2D Facebook Page;
- Grab a button and add it to your post (or your sidebar, or wherever…or just add a text link to A2D);
- Be sure to visit others and leave comments!!
Psstt…Unsure how to link up? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!