Last Updated on December 14, 2020 by Adthrive
Well, y’all, look what I’ve done! I’ve finally gotten around to making a video tour of our house! And it only took about three years of y’all requesting a video tour for me to oblige. I’m very accommodating like that. 😀
So before we begin, just a few notes:
- This is my first video tour, and I’m not the steadiest videoing-while-walking person, so you might want to take your Dramamine before hitting the “play” button. 😀 Seriously, thank goodness for iPhone’s video stabilizer, because without it, we’d all be hanging on for dear life as the video plays. Hopefully I’ll develop a steadier videoing-while-walking ability as I do more in the future.
- This tour doesn’t include the three bedrooms (the room that will be Matt’s game room, the room that will be the guest bedroom, or the master bedroom) because there’s nothing to see there anyway. It also doesn’t include the sunroom or the back yard. I’ll include those, if there’s something to see, in future videos.
- You’ll meet my new friend in this video, and hear me calling him Connor. Since I did this video, we’ve changed his name to Cooper.
- I said I never would have a need for one, but I changed my mind and have created a “Shop My House” page where you can find links to items I’ve purchased and used in my home, as well as paint colors. You can click here to find my Shop My House page. I’ll try to keep that page up-to-date, but if I’ve missed something, feel free to let me know!
- If you hear me mention a project that I’ve done, and that you’d like more info about, you can find all of my projects in the DIY Projects gallery (which is always linked in the main menu). You can even sort and view them by category.
I thinkthat’s it, so let’s start the tour!
Addicted 2 Decorating is where I share my DIY and decorating journey as I remodel and decorate the 1948 fixer upper that my husband, Matt, and I bought in 2013. Matt has M.S. and is unable to do physical work, so I do the majority of the work on the house by myself. You can learn more about me here.
I hope you’ll join me on my DIY and decorating journey! If you want to follow my projects and progress, you can subscribe below and have each new post delivered to your email inbox. That way you’ll never miss a thing!